First: The information that Tri-Optics obtains and maintains in its databases:
- User personal information, such as name, age, e-mail, national identity number or residence number.
- The user's personal login information, such as the user name, password, e-mail, and the question and answer for retrieval of the password.
- The nature of the electronic platform may impose some information related to cookies for electronic purposes that facilitate the interaction between the store and the user.
Second: Do you see Optics sharing this information?
- Of course, Tri-Optics seeks to retain this information in a way that preserves the user's privacy, and Tri-Optics does not keep this information except for the purpose of improving the quality of the online store and facilitating the interaction between Tri-Optics and the user.
- As a general rule, all this information is only available to those in charge of Tri-Optics, and they will not publish or broadcast it to others.
- As Tree Optix strives to maintain the safety of users, if Tree Optix notices any illegal or illegal activity by the user, Tree Optix may notify the relevant authorities after consulting with the attorney of Tree Optix.
Third: How secure is the confidentiality of the store's information?
- Tri-Optics endeavors to keep all user information private and not disclosed to anyone in violation of this policy of Tri-Optics.
- TreeOptics protects this information with "Specific Servers?" Protected by electronic protection systems "Special software?".
- However, since the Internet cannot be guaranteed 100% of what may occur from penetration or viruses to electronic security systems and the firewalls in force in Tri-Optics, Tri-Optics advises users to keep their information strictly confidential, and not to disclose any information that the user deems very important him, and this is in the interest of Tri-Optics in guiding and guiding users.
Fourth: Is there a third party in the relationship between Tri-Optics and the trader?
Fifth: Rules and provisions for the use of Tri-Optics:
We use the data in the event of any competitions or competitions in order to inform the winners and announce the offers. You can find more details if you see the conditions of participation in the relevant competition
Use of Facebook's social plugins
TreeOptics uses social plugins provided by the social networking plugins that are powered by facebook.com and are identified by the Facebook logo or by the notice Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”): “Facebook Social Plugin.developers.facebook.com/plugins.
When you visit one of the pages of our site that contains a social plugin, your browser will create a direct link with the Facebook servers, as Facebook transfers the content of the plugins directly to your browser, which in turn works to include this information on the site, allowing Facebook to receive information related to your access to the page selected from our site. For this reason, the IP address of the website you visited, which includes the address, is transmitted to a Facebook server located in the United States of America, where the data is stored. This process occurs even if you do not have a Facebook account or if you are not logged into Facebook at the time.
If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with a social plugin, for example, if you click on “Like” or enter a comment, the information related to this will be transferred directly from your browser to Facebook and stored by it, and this information can also be published on Facebook and shown to your Facebook friends .
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to link the data related to your visit to our site with your browser’s membership data such as add-ons previously stored by Facebook, we kindly ask you to log out of Facebook before entering our site
Sixth: Information Security
As part of your registration on this site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as date of birth or other personal information. The information you enter will be stored in our database forms.
In addition, we have the right to protect users' information from unauthorized access, unauthorized change, disclosure, or cancellation of information we hold.
While we retain your personal information, we may contact you for the purpose of verifying that your personal information is up to date. We encourage you to provide complete personal data, and you can inform us at any time of any incorrect or outdated details so that we can provide you with the best possible service.
We encrypt many of our services using SSL. Financial information such as credit cards and/or bank account numbers are transmitted using the SSL protocol to be encrypted before being sent. We do not store our credit card information but provide it directly to the appropriate financial institution for processing over an encrypted connection.
Seventh: storing information
We upload your personal information to secure and protected servers. By submitting your personal information you accept the transfer and storage of your personal information on our servers. We take every precaution to keep all of your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Although we do our best to protect your data, data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure so we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data we will use all strict measures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Sometimes we may send information related to promotions, marketing information or events, which we think may be of interest to you. You have the option at any time to stop this service if you wish, and you can unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any email we send you. We will never distribute your email address to any third party, and we may retain the content of any email you send to us, if we choose to do so.
Ninth: External Website Links
We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to that website.
In addition, we use a targeting policy, which allows us to display the advertisements that you would like to see on our website. By targeting, we mean that we can advertise the products you have recently viewed on our partners' websites. This means that our ads that are shown specifically to you, even on other companies' websites, are only the offers and ads that you want to see. We do this by performing a detailed analysis of the information collected in your cookies on our website so that we can learn about your interests as a user. This information is anonymous, as it does not contain your personal information or any data about you in customer records.
Tenth: disclosing information
Any information you volunteer for us will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for our customer service purposes. As our client, we guarantee security, reliability and confidentiality.
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you by email. For your protection, we may ask you to verify your identity before providing any information, and we reserve the right to refuse to provide the information requested if identification is not provided to our satisfaction.
I hereby consent to the analysis and use of the protocol data to develop and improve the performance of their online shopping store.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to ask us to correct any errors in your personal data and this is done free of charge. You have the right to ask us, at any time, to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on: 01/11/2020